It’s What You Need!
2018 DFW Yarn Crawl Passport
Here’s the most important piece of paper you’ll need for a successful Crawl — the 2018 DFW Yarn Crawl Passport.
- Click on the image to the right and download the Passport itself. (It is a PDF file.)
- Print it out, either on both sides of one sheet of paper or on two sheets stapled together–we’re not picky.
- Fill out all your information.
- Get it stamped at every Destination you visit between August 17 and August 26.
- Turn it in at the last shop you visit OR mail it to Jacob’s Reward Farm, 4308 Church Lane, Parker, TX 75002 by September 9 to be eligible for the prize drawings. Even ONE stamp will get you into the drawings!
Drawings will be held on September 12 and winners announced on September 13 on this site and all social media. Winners will have until September 20 to either pick up their prizes at Jacob’s Reward Farm or contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange pick-up.
- 13 or more stamps: ROAD WARRIOR Status! 10 passports will be drawn and each will win an EXCLUSIVE Yarn Crawl Project and Notions Bag set, courtesy of Stitches Events, Inc., plus a skein of our EXCLUSIVE matching SW Merino/Silk yarn in the “Stars and Stripes” colorway from Dye2Spin. Another Road Warrior will be drawn to receive a weekend in Belton, TX for two, for a private Saori Weaving retreat courtesy of Handmade Saori. Yet another Road Warrior will be drawn to receive nine hours of classes from DFW Fiber Fest plus a Friday Night Event pass! That’s 12 Road Warrior prizes fit for Yarn Royalty!
- 10-12 stamps: First Place – Colossal pile of luxury yarns, handcrafted project bag from Diana Couture, a Friday Night Event pass from DFW Fiber Fest, and more*
- 7-9 stamps: Second Place – Ridiculous pile of luxury yarns, handcrafted project bag from Diana Couture, a Friday Night Event pass from DFW Fiber Fest, and more*
- 4-6 stamps: Third Place – Amazing pile of luxury yarns, handcrafted project bag from Rhinestones and More, a Friday Night Event pass from DFW Fiber Fest, and more*
- 1-3 stamps: Fourth Place – Huge pile of luxury yarns, handcrafted project bag from Rhinestones and More, a Friday Night Event pass from DFW Fiber Fest, and more*
All non-winning passports will then be returned to the barrel and we’ll draw 2 more winners “at large.”
(One of these prizes will include a three-hour class from the DFW Fiber Fest and a Friday Night Event pass!)
So EVERYONE gets three chances to win!
Get those Passports in when you’re finished,
and GOOD LUCK!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and stay wrapped up in the yarns we have to tell!
4308 Church Lane, Parker, TX 75002